Flood and Climate Risk Assessment™
Protecting Against Flooding Has Never Been Easier
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Our Reports, Advisory Service products, and Risk Assessment Analytics are easy-to-use and provide actionable insights. You’ll see current and future vulnerability of residential assets, business or commercial address, group of properties, neighborhood, or municipality.
RiskFootprintTM | Portfolio Level
Our assessment of flood risk for an individual property or multiple locations adds to your due diligence risk management. We can also introduce you to our strategic partners for flood protection and adaptation products.
Dashboard Portfolio-level web-portal includes bulk number of address organized in a spreadsheet of RiskFootprint™ Reports and interactive map accessible through a private and secure web portal.
The spreadsheet includes the property address and the neighborhood risks (market risks)
Includes the aggregate risk scores of portfolio assets
RiskFootprintTM | Property Level
Our detailed analysis of a single property asset helps owners make informed decisions about buying, selling, insuring, and protecting real estate and getting the best protection from flooding, natural hazards and climate change impacts.
Annual Subscription Web Portal
Damage / Loss Reports for Cost-Benefit Analysis
B-ResilientTM 6-Step Process to Accelerate Resilience
Government Climate Vulnerability & Adaptation Studies
- High Resolution (up to 1 sq. meter) Maps of Tidal and Storm Surge Flooding
- Official Flood / Wind Zones and Building Elevation Requirements
- Hurricane Storm Surge Maximum Heights and Strike Probability
- Number of Tidal Flood Days by Year
- Heavy Rainfall Flooding Risks (Low, Med, High)
- One-on-one Consultation with Our Scientific Experts
- Flood Protection & Prevention Solutions with Our Strategic Partners
- Vulnerability to natural hazards such as earthquakes, wildfires, tornados and tsunamis