Is Fear of Flooding Slowing The Market Down?
Extreme weather and river flooding also are major threats for inland properties.
You can enhance your listing and marketing positions armed with our ‘green-yellow-red’ risk ratings for any property.
Individual properties, even those in a FEMA flood zone, don’t face equal risk. Coastal Risk identifies flood and climate risk of specific properties.
– Cynthia McGuire, Realtor
Flood And Climate Risk Assessment™
Single Family Residential
Our detailed analysis of your property helps you make informed decisions about buying, selling, insuring, and protecting real estate and getting the best flood insurance rates.
*1 Hour Help Desk Consultation Included
Multi-Family Units & Commercial
Starting at $499
Our assessment of flood risk for an individual property or multiple locations adds to your due diligence risk management. We can also introduce you to our strategic partners for flood protection and adaptation products. Email us today to create your business/commercial package.
- High Resolution (up to 1 sq. meter) Maps of Tidal and Storm Surge Flooding
- Official Flood / Wind Zones and Building Elevation Requirements
- Hurricane Storm Surge Maximum Heights and Strike Probability
- Number of Tidal Flood Days by Year
- Heavy Rainfall Flooding Risks (Low, Med, High)
- One-on-one Consultation with Our Scientific Experts
- Flood Protection & Prevention Solutions with Our Strategic Partners
- Vulnerability to natural hazards such as earthquakes, wildfires, tornados and tsunamis
Looking at More Than One Property? Not a Problem.
A ‘top-line’ summary of the flood risk for multiple properties (sample chart to the right) is available before ordering our detailed Flood and Climate Risk Assessment™ for a single selected address.