Learn about our exclusive Flood and Climate Risk Assessment™, available for Residential or Commercial properties
You’d Get a Mold Inspection Before Buying A Home. What About a Flood Inspection?
Find out if a property is at risk of flooding before you buy. Outdated FEMA Flood Zone Maps fail to incorporate future weather impacts and cannot identify an individual property’s flood risks.
Get the facts today so you can make an informed decision before purchasing a home.
“I purchased a report from Coastal Risk before even making an offer on a lovely riverfront home in North Carolina. Their comprehensive flood risk report helped me decide that the house was a safe investment for me and my family.”
– David Friedman, Winton, NC
Flood And Climate Risk Assessment™
Single Family Residential
Our detailed analysis of your property helps you make informed decisions about buying, selling, insuring, and protecting real estate and getting the best flood insurance rates.
- High Resolution (up to 1 sq. meter) Maps of Tidal and Storm Surge Flooding
- Official Flood / Wind Zones and Building Elevation Requirements
- Hurricane Storm Surge Maximum Heights and Strike Probability
- Number of Tidal Flood Days by Year
- Heavy Rainfall Flooding Risks (Low, Med, High)
- One-on-one Consultation with Our Scientific Experts
- Flood Protection & Prevention Solutions with Our Strategic Partners
- Vulnerability to natural hazards such as earthquakes, wildfires, tornados and tsunamis
Looking at More Than One Property? Not a Problem.
Get Climate Ready and Storm Safe. Coastal Risk’s analysis of coastal and inland flood risks makes your investment process thorough and informed.
A ‘top-line’ summary of the flood risk for multiple properties (sample chart to the right) is available before ordering our detailed Flood and Climate Risk Assessment™ for a single selected address.