You’d Get a Mold Inspection Before Buying A Home. What About a Flood Inspection?
Get the facts today so you can make an informed decision before purchasing a home.
– David Friedman, Winton, NC
Flood And Climate Risk Assessment™
- High Resolution (up to 1 sq. meter) Maps of Tidal and Storm Surge Flooding
- Official Flood / Wind Zones and Building Elevation Requirements
- Hurricane Storm Surge Maximum Heights and Strike Probability
- Number of Tidal Flood Days by Year
- Heavy Rainfall Flooding Risks (Low, Med, High)
- One-on-one Consultation with Our Scientific Experts
- Flood Protection & Prevention Solutions with Our Strategic Partners
- Vulnerability to natural hazards such as earthquakes, wildfires, tornados and tsunamis
Looking at More Than One Property? Not a Problem.
A ‘top-line’ summary of the flood risk for multiple properties (sample chart to the right) is available before ordering our detailed Flood and Climate Risk Assessment™ for a single selected address.