Protect Your Business And Investments
Is Your Property In a Flood Zone?
Coastal Risk’s customized Flood and Climate Risk Assessment offers predictive modeling technology that arms companies with more than a FEMA Flood Map or flood zones by zip code. Coastal Risk offers flood risk by address with one square meter precision, disclosing the precise knowledge of flood vulnerability and heat risk to office buildings, commercial properties, manufacturing plants, and equipment from climate change, hurricanes, flooding, and natural disaster risks.
Property due diligence plays a large role in determining the flood and climate change vulnerability for commercial properties. Coastal Risk gives companies the ability to reduce flood losses and lower reinsurance premiums by informing businesses of property flood history along with future effects with a 30 year flood plain map.
Obtaining the best analysis and projections of current and long-term impacts from flooding is the first step toward smart risk management, business continuity planning and capital decision-making.
Flood And Climate Risk Assessment
Multi-Family Units & Commercial
Our assessment of flood risk for an individual property or multiple locations adds to your due diligence risk management. We can also introduce you to our strategic partners for flood protection and adaptation products. Email us today to create your business/commercial package.
- High Resolution (up to 1 sq. meter) Maps of Tidal and Storm Surge Flooding
- Official Flood / Wind Zones and Building Elevation Requirements
- Hurricane Storm Surge Maximum Heights and Strike Probability
- Number of Tidal Flood Days by Year
- Heavy Rainfall Flooding Risks (Low, Med, High)
- One-on-one Consultation with Our Scientific Experts
- Flood Protection & Prevention Solutions with Our Strategic Partners
- Vulnerability to natural hazards such as earthquakes, wildfires, tornados and tsunamis